Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Update (12/25/12)






First of all, Happy Holidays to all of my non-existent, readers, seeing as I haven't posted anything new in 6 months. The reason for this unannounced hiatus was due to the fact that I had more important things to do, such as college essays and applications. Thankfully though, it's all over, as I was recently accepted early decision into George Washington University.



What this essentially means is that I can finally spend more time managing this blog and writing more blog entries, which I honestly am very excited to start doing. I can also spend more time on twitter and focus on networking, which is essentially the big goal for the months leading up to college, which will probably be very busy for me. In order to maximize the amount of work I can do on this blog, it would probably be best if I set up a goal for myself. This goal, would be to write one post every single day, due to my increased free time. Hopefully such a goal would lead to more page views, as it would be nice to emulate the success I had with The Austin Critic site.
-Eric Harris Robinson

Location:N Timphaven Rd,Provo,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment